Project Status Report
Project Reportwill help you communicate the status of your project, to your staff and stakeholders.
Project Reports enable you to keep people regularly informed of the progress of the project and to raise any items for their attention.
This Project Status Report enables you to tell your team whether the project is on track and likely to finish within schedule. Now includes both English and 简体中文!
You can use this Project Report to communicate the status of the:
- Project Schedule. Is it on time? When is it likely to finish?
- Project Budget. Are your expenses within budget?
- Project Staffing. How much effort has been used to date?
- Project Deliverables. Have they met the quality targets set?
- Project Risks. Will any risks likely affect the project?
- Project Issues. Are any issues impacting the project?
With this Project Report, you can:
- Clearly document the overall status of the project
- Keep stakeholders regularly informed of the projects progress
- Raise risks and issues with stakeholders and seek their assistance
- Keep your team well informed of the progress made to date
- Ensure that all project successes are clearly communicated
Completing a regular Project Status Report is a core project management activity. It allows you to keep staff on track, keep management informed of your progress and to seek guidance when needed. It also helps you to pull the entire team together, to focus them on delivering the project on time and within budget.
What is a Project Status Report?
A Project Status Report is a type of Project Report used by teams to communicate the status of a project. The Project Report is distributed regularly and it tells stakeholders whether the project is on track. The Project Report specifies whether the project is ahead of schedule, under budget and is adequately resourced. The Project Report is one of key tools used to ensure success.
When do I use a Project Status Report?
Project Reports are used when you need to communicate the status of a project. You typically complete Project Reports on a weekly basis and ensure that they are sent to all of your project stakeholders. Make sure that the information in your Project Report is accurate and up-to-date. Only include information in the Project Report that you think is relevant to your sponsors. And ensure that you cover all aspects of your project status, within your Project Report. This Project Report template will help you complete your Project Reports on a regular basis.