Procurement Registeris the central place that all of your project procurement information resides.
It allows you to keep a record of all goods and services purchased from suppliers, throughout the project life cycle.
By recording your project procurement information in one place, you can easily identify and report the status of your project procurement at any time.
This Procurement Register records the following types of information:
- Purchase Order number and purchasing date
- Name and description of all items purchased
- Quantity and unit price of purchased items
- Details of the suppliers and orders made
- Payment status and payment details
By using this Procurement Register you can:
- Monitor and control all purchased made within the project
- Report the total expenditure from all suppliers
- Quickly identify any procurement issues
- Track all outstanding payments
The procurement function is typically one of the highest risk areas in a project. The reason is that the suppliers performance will often affect the overall performance of the project, so tracking the supplier procurement becomes a project-critical activity. You can track a suppliers delivery performance quickly and accurately, using this Procurement Register.
This Procurement Form will also help you to ensure that your supplier delivers the expected goods and services at the right place and the right time.