Deliverables Register, otherwise known as a Quality Log or Project Log, helps you to record the current quality of deliverables within your team.
By recording the current status of each deliverables produced by your team, you can monitor and control the actual levels of quality achieved.
This register is a core tool used in Total Quality Management, as it allows you to keep an eye on the quality achieved, and implement quality improvement actions as needed.
The Deliverables Register allows you to record:
- The current status of your teams deliverables
- All of the Quality Targets to be achieved
- Quality Standards and Quality Criteria to be met
It will help you to monitor deliverable quality by listing the:
- Quality Assurance Reviews undertaken
- Quality Control Reviews completed
- Outcomes of all reviews and quality actions taken
- Current status of quality within your project
By using this quality log to record the status of your deliverables, you can identify quality issues early and boost your changes of meeting the quality targets set.