Business Case Templatewill help you build a Business Case for your project or organization.
By completing the sections included within this template, you can document the return on investment for your solution, thereby creating a compelling Business Case for approval by your sponsor.
It will help you identify the detailed benefits and costs of your solution, giving your sponsor confidence that the solution recommended is the most viable solution available. This will help you to gain approval of the business case and secure the funding you need, to get started. Now includes both English and 简体中文!
A full example is also included for just $3 more.
Click to add the Example.
By using this Business Case Template you can:
- Research the business problem or opportunity
- Identify the alternative solutions available
- Quantify the benefits and costs of each solution
- Recommend a preferred solution to your sponsor
- Identify any risks and issues with implementation
- Present the solution for funding approval
This Business Case Template also includes:
- Real-life examples in each section
- Detailed procedures guiding you step-by-step
- Tables to help you quantify the benefits and costs
- Guidance on the methods of choosing a preferred solution
- A best practice approach to ensure your success.
This template is unique, as it includes all of the detailed procedures needed when writing Business Cases within your organization. It takes you through the process of completing a Business Case, giving you practical examples along the way. Written by experts, this template will enable you to create a solid Business Case quickly and easily, saving you time and money.
What is a Business Case?
A Business Case justifies the start-up of a project. It includes a description of the business problem or opportunity, the costs and benefits of each alternative solution, and the recommended solution for approval.
When do I use a Business Case?
A Business Case Template is used whenever the expenditure on a project has to be justified. Completing a Business Case Template is usually the first step in the Project Life Cycle. Once the Business Case Template has been completed, it is presented to a Sponsor for approval. The Business Case is referred to frequently during the project, to determine whether it is currently on track. And at the end of the project, success is measured against the ability to meet the objectives defined in the Business Case. So the completion of a Business Case is critical to the success of the project.