- What is the purchasing process?
- Are alternative methods of payment available?
- How secure is this site for making payments?
- What are my billing details recorded for?
- How do I get a refund on my purchase?
- When will more templates be released?
- What changes am I allowed to make to the templates?
- What am I allowed to use the templates for?
- Who is allowed to use the templates?
- Can I recommend a new template?
- Who owns the templates?
- How is the Intellectual Property protected?
- What software is required to use the templates?
- What are the minimum system requirements for using the templates?
- I'd like to view the PDF version of the template samples on the website. How do I obtain the software to do this?
- What are the various file formats available for each template?
- What is a Single User vs Multi-User license?
When you decide to buy our product, you will be directed to our secure credit card payment gateway. Once you have entered your payment details, you will be able to immediately download your product purchased. All of our products have been compressed using WinZip to minimise your download time.
Yes. Although the easiest method of payment is purchasing online as you will receive your product immediately, the following alternative methods of payment are available:
- Post us a check. We accept checks from almost every country in the world. Make sure that your check is in $US or the equivalent value in your own currency (click here for a currency converter). Click here for our mailing address .As soon as your check has been cleared with our bank (which may take between 10-30 days) we will immediately email you the templates purchased.
- Post us a bank draft. A bank draft is a check from your bank which we are able to deposit into our account immediately, with no 'clearance delay'. Click here for our mailing address. As soon as we have received your bank draft, we will immediately email you the templates purchased.
- Arrange a Telegraphic Transfer (TT). A TT is a direct transfer of funds between two bank accounts. The funds are received and processed by our bank within 2 working days and immediately upon receiving clearance from our bank, we can email you the templates purchased. Please email us at to obtain our bank account details
Our credit card processing partner WorldPay recognise that security is one of the major concerns for the shopper during an online transaction. So they use state of the art security tools and techniques to ensure that you are protected against online fraud such as 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. For more information about WorldPay online security visit the WorldPay website at www.worldpay.com.
We believe that the website provides an adequate description of the product-set and the free download highlights the type and depth of content provided within the other templates available for sale. We believe our products are of high quality and are good value for money and that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase. However, we guarantee satisfaction for 30 days and will issue a refund on request to customer service.
More than 95% of our customers are able to download their product immediately after purchase. However less than 5% are unable to download it immediately, due to the configuration of their firewall or popup-blocker. If you have purchased a product and you can't download it immediately from our website, then please email us at and we will immediately email your product to you. After your purchase, should have received an email from us including your Order Number. Please tell us this Order Number and the date of your purchase, and we will email your product to you as soon as possible.
If for whatever reason, you have purchased the same product twice within the same day by accident, then email us at and we will immediately refund your duplicate purchase.
We are constantly looking for new templates to add to our current template portfolio. Our aim is to release new templates to the website every few months to help your project to become a success.
If you are a licensed user, you can make a copy of the licensed template and change that copy to reflect the specific needs of your project. Each licensed user has the ability to change the layout, graphics and text to customize the template for use on their project. For further information see the Licence Terms.
We believe that our templates are applicable to projects of any size or type and for any industry. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be suitable for every type of project. You may use the templates to build documentation to support your project. For example, use the Project Plan template to schedule time, costs and resources for your project. For further information see the Licence Terms.
Only those people who are licensed to use the templates may download them and customize a copy of them for use on their projects. For example: A Project Manager will require a license to use the Project Plan template to create a customized version for their project. The Project Manager may then distribute their Project Plan to the project team. The Project Team may read and refer to that Project Plan (but not amend the part of that Project Plan comprising the original content of the template) to assist them implement the project. For further information see the Licence Terms.
Yes. We are always looking for ways to improve Project Management documentation available on the web. If you have an idea for a new Project Template and would like us to consider it for future upgrades then please write to us.
The Licensed Products and Original Content developed by Method123 are the exclusive property of Palmetto Document Systems, Inc.
Our templates have been written using Microsoft Word, Excel and Project. Each template has been compressed using WinZip to minimise the time it takes you to download it. If you do not have a suitable zip utility on your PC, download a free evaluation version of WinZip at http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm
As long as you are running Windows 95 or Apple Mac OS 10 Operating Systems along with Microsoft Office 95 (or a more recent version) you should be able to use the templates effectively.
If you do not already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Each template is available in USA spelling or UK spelling. In the future, each template will be available in French, German, Spanish, Japanese and other common languages.