Project Review Form -
Project Management Reviewform helps you document the results of your Project Review, at the end of the Execution Project Phase.
The Project Management Review is conducted to measure the deliverables produced by the project, and the results of the review are documented on this Project Review Form which is presented to the sponsor for approval.
Project Reviews are conducted at the end of the Initiation, Planning and Execution phases within a project. This form helps you to complete a Project Review for the Execution project phase in the life cycle. Now includes both English and 简体中文!
This Project Phase Review Form helps you document the results of your Project Management Review, by stating whether the:
- Project is currently delivering to schedule
- Budget allocated was sufficient at this point
- Deliverables have been produced and approved
- Risks have been controlled and mitigated
- Issues were identified and resolved
- Changes were properly managed
- Project is on track
The Project Phase Review Form helps you to:
- Document the results of your Project Management Review
- Clearly communicate the progress of your project to your sponsor
- List any risks or issues which have impacted the project
- Show your sponsor the deliverables produced to date
- Seek approval to proceed to the next phase
By implementing Project Reviews, you are putting in place the necessary "check-points" to monitor and control the project, thereby ensuring its success.
What is a Project Management Review?
A Project Management Review is an exercise undertaken at the end of each Project Phase to identify the current status of the project. The Project Review identifies the deliverables which have been produced to date and determines whether or not the project has met the objectives set. The outcome of the Project Management Review is documented on a project Phase Review Form and this states whether the project is currently on track, within schedule and under budget.
When do I conduct a Project Management Review?
At the end of each Project Phase, a Project Management Review is conducted. Once the Project Review form has been completed, the form is presented to the Sponsor who decides whether to proceed to the next Project Phase. This particular Project Review form helps you review the "Execution" project phase and proceed to the "Closure" project phase smoothly.